Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Silver with ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Silver with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Silver with ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens features a compact, lightweight body for easy portability with versatile shooting features including powerful 5-axis image stabilisation and a 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor delivering high-quality photos and videos.
This highly portable interchangeable lens camera features a flip-down LCD monitor and a high definition electronic viewfinder. The 20MP Four Thirds Live MOS sensor and Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor enables a variety of fast and powerful functions, including video recording at up to UHD 4K and a robust in-body 5-axis image stabilization compensates camera-shake for about 4.5 stops of shutter speed. Along with this, an upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system bases on the professional E-M1X C-AF system will help you lock on, track, and capture tack-sharp photos of your subjects. Speed has been given a boost as well with up to 8.7 fps continuous shooting and the sensitivity range goes up to ISO 25600 for dark environments.
A dedicated smartphone app makes it easy to share images on the camera and the E-M10 IV camera is sure to deliver high-quality image enjoyment to all photographers and users, from families that want to keep a record of their children as they grow, to tue photo enthusiasts. Additionally, various other functions have been implemented to make shooting more fun, such as 15 Art Filters and a Clips Video Mode that lets you quickly make videos in camera.
Included in this bundle is the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens, a practical travel zoom or everyday zoom lens with a fantastic zoom-range for any scenario that might unfold. The range starts on a wide-angle suitable for landscapes or photographs when you are close to your subject and it goes all the way to a 150mm telephoto so you can take pictures from afar. Family sports events are no worries at all when you have such a practical lens available without having to change between multiple lenses in the middle of the action.
Key Features of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Silver with ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
- Outstanding portability and high image quality in a compact and lightweight body
- 20 Megapixels Live MOS image sensor & TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor
- Large, high-definition, 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Built-in 5-axis Image Stabiliser for video and still photos (up to 4.5EV steps)
- Compact, lightweight design with built-in flash & convenient wireless options
- Various movie modes including 4K, standard, high-speed, clips & movie effect
- Flip-down & Tilting 3â€ touchscreen LCD with 1.04M dots resolution
- High-definition electronic viewfinder
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting (using silent sequential shooting H)
- Improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects
- USB Battery Charging & Wireless Radiowave Flash Compatibility
- Contrast 121 point AF with Advanced C-AF
Superb On-the-go Image Quality and Powerful In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilisation for High-Quality Photos and Videos
The classic body design of the E-M10 Mark IV is now lighter than ever before weighing in less than a single 500ml bottled beverage when paired with the standard kit lens, making it incredibly portable.
The compact, lightweight design equipped with in-body 5-axis image stabilisation featuring up to 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation, and a new 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor combine to deliver high-quality photos and videos with minimal blurring in any scene, including night shots and telephoto shooting.
20 Megapixels Live MOS image sensor & TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor
The Olympus E-M10 IV 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor delivers high-quality photos and videos, anywhere, anytime. Together with the TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor this camera is also capable of high-speed action photos of family and friends with up to 15 frames per second sequential shooting.
5-axis Image Stabiliser for Stable 4K Video Recording and Still Photos (up to 4.5EV steps)
Powerful 5-axis image stabilisation makes it possible to record beautiful 4K video even for hand-held shooting while walking. It is also possible to extract and save still images from 4K videos. 4K video can be recorded without switching to video mode on the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV.
Many Versatile Shooting Features including a Tilting LCD Monitor Perfect for Selfies
This model is packed with features for accurately capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments, such as approx. 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting, improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects, Face Priority/Eye Priority AF, which focuses on faces in profile or looking down, and 4K single frame extraction. Silent Mode, which turns off the shutter release and operation sounds, is also useful in scenes where you donâ€™t want to make noise, such as recitals, concerts, and capturing sleeping children or pets.
A high-definition electronic viewfinder allows for shooting in bright outdoor or backlit conditions, while a flip-down LCD monitor which makes selfie touch operations easier and the grip offers a secure hold for superb portability and comfortable controls.
High-Definition Electronic Viewfinder
This model features an approximate 2.36 million-dot, OLED electronic viewfinder optical system for minimal distortion to the edges of the screen. Such a design makes framing more accurate, so the user can concentrate on shooting.
The moving subject tracking algorithm has been completely redesigned and is based on that of the pro use OM-D E-M1X camera's contrast AF. It utilises the high precision focusing found in contrast AF systems while significantly improving tracking precision for moving subjects.
The OM-D series first flip-down LCD monitor makes selfie touch operations easier. It supports high-angle and low-angle shooting, so photos and videos turn out exactly as you imagine in various scenes.
The practicality of the E-M10 IV continues with a battery inside the camera can be charged via USB. Charge the battery in-camera from any USB power-source when on the move or not using the camera.
In AUTO mode, capture beautiful photos at camera-selected settings by simply pressing the shutter button.
AP (Advanced Photo) Mode
Advanced Photo Mode makes difficult shooting methods easy with a full array of features including Live Composite, Live Time, Multiple Exposure, HDR, Panorama and more.
SCN (Scene) Mode
In SCN mode, simply choose the appropriate scene to match the subject to activate optimal settings.
Equipped with Art Filter options, you can capture creative photos using simple controls. While checking the filter effect on the LCD monitor, you can make images that are uniquely your own and Fine Tune to adjust filter levels.
OI.Share Smartphone App for Greater Photo Enjoyment
With Wi-Fi and BluetoothÂ® built into the camera body, the dedicated smartphone app OI.Share can be used to easily and instantly import recorded photos and videos to a smartphone or for posting on social media. The Camera How To is also available in the app for learning shooting methods and techniques.
The E-M10 Mark IV supports Wireless Radiowave Flash Control
When you want to bring your social media portraits to the next level the Olympus E-M10 Mark IV is ready. In addition to its built-in flash, the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is compatible with a dedicated flash commander and external flash units that communicate via wireless radiowave. Simply set the flash unit in a location away from the shooting spot and control the output remotely via the camera while shooting.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
Designed as a one-lens solution, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens from Olympus is an extremely versatile all-in-one zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
Providing a 28-300mm equivalent focal length range, this lens spans a wide-angle to telephoto reach to suit photographing in nearly any situation. Despite its reach, the lens still remains compact for easy portability, and it utilizes a sophisticated optical design, comprised of various aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements, to reduce aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy. A ZERO coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
Additionally, this 14-150mm lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.Â
Key Features of the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this all-in-one zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One Dual Super Aspherical element, one aspherical element, two E-HR (Extra-High Refractive Index) elements, and one high refractive index element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and resolution. An EDA (Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical) element and one extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust-, freeze-, and splash-proof design ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
- 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- 5-axis image stabilisation
- 15 frames per second high-speed sequential shooting
- Improved C-AF precision
- Flip-down LCD monitor
- High-definition electronic viewfinder
- Wireless radiowave external flash compatibility
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two HR Elements
- One EDA Element, One ED Element
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm