Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Black with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Black with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Black with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens features a compact, lightweight body for easy portability with versatile shooting features including powerful 5-axis image stabilisation and a 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor delivering high-quality photos and videos. The E-M10 IV camera comes bundled with the compact M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens, which provides a 28-84mm equivalent zoom range suitable capturing a variety of subject matters from portraits to landscapes.
This highly portable interchangeable lens camera features a flip-down LCD monitor and a high definition electronic viewfinder. The 20MP Four Thirds Live MOS sensor and Dual Quad-Core TruePic VIII Image Processor enables a variety of fast and powerful functions, including video recording at up to UHD 4K and a robust in-body 5-axis image stabilization compensates camera-shake for about 4.5 stops of shutter speed. Along with this, an upgraded 121-point contrast-detect AF system bases on the professional E-M1X C-AF system will help you lock on, track, and capture tack-sharp photos of your subjects. Speed has been given a boost as well with up to 8.7 fps continuous shooting and the sensitivity range goes up to ISO 25600 for dark environments.
A dedicated smartphone app makes it easy to share images on the camera and the E-M10 IV camera is sure to deliver high-quality image enjoyment to all photographers and users, from families that want to keep a record of their children as they grow, to the photo enthusiasts. Additionally, various other functions have been implemented to make shooting more fun, such as 15 Art Filters and a Clips Video Mode that lets you quickly make videos in camera.
Key Features of the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Black with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Outstanding portability and high image quality in a compact and lightweight body
- 20 Megapixels Live MOS image sensor & TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor
- Large, high-definition, 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Built-in 5-axis Image Stabiliser for video and still photos (up to 4.5EV steps)
- Compact, lightweight design with built-in flash & convenient wireless options
- Various movie modes including 4K, standard, high-speed, clips & movie effect
- Flip-down & Tilting 3” touchscreen LCD with 1.04M dots resolution
- High-definition electronic viewfinder
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting (using silent sequential shooting H)
- Improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects
- USB Battery Charging & Wireless Radiowave Flash Compatibility
- Contrast 121 point AF with Advanced C-AF
Superb On-the-go Image Quality and Powerful In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilisation for High-Quality Photos and Videos
The classic body design of the E-M10 Mark IV is now lighter than ever before weighing in less than a single 500ml bottled beverage when paired with the standard kit lens, making it incredibly portable.
The compact, lightweight design equipped with in-body 5-axis image stabilisation featuring up to 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation, and a new 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor combine to deliver high-quality photos and videos with minimal blurring in any scene, including night shots and telephoto shooting.
20 Megapixels Live MOS image sensor & TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor
The Olympus E-M10 IV 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor delivers high-quality photos and videos, anywhere, anytime. Together with the TruePic VIII Advanced Image Processor this camera is also capable of high-speed action photos of family and friends with up to 15 frames per second sequential shooting.
5-axis Image Stabiliser for Stable 4K Video Recording and Still Photos (up to 4.5EV steps)
Powerful 5-axis image stabilisation makes it possible to record beautiful 4K video even for hand-held shooting while walking. It is also possible to extract and save still images from 4K videos. 4K video can be recorded without switching to video mode on the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV.
Many Versatile Shooting Features including a Tilting LCD Monitor Perfect for Selfies
This model is packed with features for accurately capturing once-in-a-lifetime moments, such as approx. 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting, improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects, Face Priority/Eye Priority AF, which focuses on faces in profile or looking down, and 4K single frame extraction. Silent Mode, which turns off the shutter release and operation sounds, is also useful in scenes where you don’t want to make noise, such as recitals, concerts, and capturing sleeping children or pets.
A high-definition electronic viewfinder allows for shooting in bright outdoor or backlit conditions, while a flip-down LCD monitor which makes selfie touch operations easier and the grip offers a secure hold for superb portability and comfortable controls.
High-Definition Electronic Viewfinder
This model features an approximate 2.36 million-dot, OLED electronic viewfinder optical system for minimal distortion to the edges of the screen. Such a design makes framing more accurate, so the user can concentrate on shooting.
The moving subject tracking algorithm has been completely redesigned and is based on that of the pro use OM-D E-M1X camera's contrast AF. It utilises the high precision focusing found in contrast AF systems while significantly improving tracking precision for moving subjects.
The OM-D series first flip-down LCD monitor makes selfie touch operations easier. It supports high-angle and low-angle shooting, so photos and videos turn out exactly as you imagine in various scenes.
The practicality of the E-M10 IV continues with a battery inside the camera can be charged via USB. Charge the battery in-camera from any USB power-source when on the move or not using the camera.
In AUTO mode, capture beautiful photos at camera-selected settings by simply pressing the shutter button.
AP (Advanced Photo) Mode
Advanced Photo Mode makes difficult shooting methods easy with a full array of features including Live Composite, Live Time, Multiple Exposure, HDR, Panorama and more.
SCN (Scene) Mode
In SCN mode, simply choose the appropriate scene to match the subject to activate optimal settings.
Equipped with Art Filter options, you can capture creative photos using simple controls. While checking the filter effect on the LCD monitor, you can make images that are uniquely your own and Fine Tune to adjust filter levels.
OI.Share Smartphone App for Greater Photo Enjoyment
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® built into the camera body, the dedicated smartphone app OI.Share can be used to easily and instantly import recorded photos and videos to a smartphone or for posting on social media. The Camera How To is also available in the app for learning shooting methods and techniques.
The E-M10 Mark IV supports Wireless Radiowave Flash Control
When you want to bring your social media portraits to the next level the Olympus E-M10 Mark IV is ready. In addition to its built-in flash, the OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is compatible with a dedicated flash commander and external flash units that communicate via wireless radiowave. Simply set the flash unit in a location away from the shooting spot and control the output remotely via the camera while shooting.
Kit Lens | Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
The highly compact pancake lens Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ is a versatile 28-84mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Despite its compact profile, this lens includes an advanced optical design, which includes aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast, colour-accurate imagery. In addition to the optical design and small size, the lens is also characterized by its Electronic Zoom mechanism, for smooth and constant zoom movements, and a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both video and photo applications.
Key Features of the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements and one S-HR (Super-High Refractive Index) element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for less distractions in the final image.
- One extra-low dispersion element suppresses colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved colour accuracy and clarity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Electronic Zoom control uses a linear motor to produce smooth, dramatic zooming effects to complement your video recording. Two zoom speeds are available, too, to suit various subject types and recording needs.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Pancake form-factor measures just 0.9" thick and an Electronic Retraction feature automatically extends and retracts the lens when the camera is powered on or off.