Nikon Z 50 with NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens Kit Z50
The Nikon DX format mirrorless camera “Z 50” combines high image quality and a variety of expressive power into a compact and lightweight body.
The lens kit Z 50 with the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f / 3.5-6.3 VR, a DX format standard zoom lens that can easily enjoy high image quality, has excellent mobility while adopting a design that follows the world view of the Z series. A compact and lightweight body that takes advantage of the Nikon DX format.
A large-diameter, short-flange back Z mount common to Z 7 / Z 6 is used.
Various NIKKOR Z lenses, from NIKKOR Z DX zoom lenses to S-Line lenses that support the FX format, provide the high image quality unique to the Z mount system.
In addition, a 2.36 million dot electronic viewfinder, a 3.2-inch 1.04 million dot image monitor that uses a tilt-type touch panel, 20 types of [Creative Picture Control] that enable creative expression, full-frame 4K UHD video, built-in Wi-Fi -SnapBridge, which can be connected directly via Fi, has also been enhanced.
The kit lens “NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f / 3.5-6.3 VR” has a mass of about 135 g and is a lightweight and compact body with excellent portability.
With an easy-to-use zoom range, it can be used for shooting a variety of scenes and subjects such as wide landscapes, snaps, portraits, table photos, close-ups of flowers and accessories. The built-in optical VR mechanism with a high 4.5-step image stabilization effect allows you to take active shots even in low light situations.
* Conforms to CIPA standards. When using a camera equipped with an image sensor equivalent to APS-C size (DX format) and setting the camera shake correction function to [Normal]. Measured on the most telephoto side.
- Mass about 450 g. Small and lightweight body that can be carried around smartly
- Design that follows the world of the Z series
- CMOS sensor equipped with image plane phase difference AF pixel for the first time as Nikon DX format camera
- Image processing engine EXPEED 6 that realizes image creation equivalent to Z 7 / Z 6
- Hybrid AF that demonstrates the best combination of phase difference AF and contrast AF
- Sophisticated operability following the Nikon digital SLR camera
- Uses a touch panel. Tilt-type 3.2-inch 1,040,000-dot image monitor for self-portraits
- 2.36 million-dot electronic viewfinder with a natural appearance
- Simple “selfie mode” with dedicated screen and touch operation
- Customize i-menu that can be replaced with frequently used functions
- "Monitor mode" which is convenient for proper use of viewfinder and picture monitor
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 frames / second and up to 11 frames / second
- Built-in flash that is useful when it is dark or backlit
- Robustness / drip-proof / dust-proof performance
- 20 [Creative Picture Controls] that enable creative expression
- Picture control system that can create a variety of images
- 16 scene modes where the camera automatically chooses the best settings
- Special effect mode that easily realizes digital expression
- Using the mount adapter FTZ (sold separately), you can utilize the unique expressive power of NIKKOR F lenses in the Z mount system.
- DX format base Full frame 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support
- Full HD / 120p compatible to enjoy slow motion video freely
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL25
- SnapBridge can be used by connecting directly to a smartphone / tablet with built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® for high connectivity