NIKON ARCREST PROTECTION FILTER 82mm
Featuring Zero-One Anti-Reflection coating, thin frame design, oil & water replant coating for easy cleaning and superior optical flatness for distortion less images it is the optimal protection choice for your Nikkor lens.
MINIMAL GHOST & FLARE
- Industry First - With “Zero-One AR Coating”, ultra-low reflection is achieved as low as approx. 0.1%.
SUPERIOR FLATNESS ACCURACY
- Achieved with high-precision polishing minimising the effect on the image quality of the lens. Highly recommended for nightscapes, astral and landscape photography.
EXCELLENT WATER & OIL REPELLENCY AND THIN FRAME DESIGN
- Minimal chance of water, oil or fingerprints staying on the filter surfaces, and a frame design as thin as 3.4mm* avoids vignetting even with an ultra wide-angle lens.
- * Not including screw portion; tested with currently available NIKKOR lenses; 3.9mm with the 95mm diameter filter.
“Zero-One AR Coating” with Ultra-Low Reflection
With multi-layer “Zero-One AR* Coating”, the reflection value is now as low as 0.1% for the visible light range between 420nm and 620nm, minimising ghost and flare. Any deterioration of the lens rendering power when attaching a filter is drastically reduced.
- *AR = Anti-Reflection
Optical Glass, Polishing and Mounting Technologies without Compromise
This filter uses the same premium-quality optical glass that is found in NIKKOR lenses. The latest polishing technology has realised a flatness accuracy of less than one interference fringe.
Furthermore, Nikon's original “Flat Plane System” drastically reduces the load on the optical glass during the mounting process, thus minimising the possibility of placement distortion.
- Knurled edge frame with satin finish for easier attachment and removal of the filter
- Nikon lens cap and lens hood can be attached
- MPN - HG00105
- GTIN - 8885017270057