Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is optimised to produce stunning images with our DX-format DSLRs, delivering a quality that you’d expect from a prime lens. It achieves excellent sharpness, coupled with gentle background blurs that are perfect for gorgeous portraits and close-ups. A wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers amazing low-light performance, making it a versatile performer for a wide range of photography.
MORE CREATIVE CONTROL FOR INSPIRED IMAGES
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is the ideal lens for a wide range of subjects, from cityscapes and street portraiture to highly detailed close-ups. This lens offers the photographer extreme control over depth of field, allowing for endless creative possibilities. Shoot at f/1.8 maximum aperture to create softly blurred backgrounds that beautifully isolate your subjects, or simply decrease the aperture to capture every detail in perfect clarity.
PRIME PERFORMANCE IN ANY LIGHTING
The wide f/1.8 maximum aperture allows you to make the most of available light, resulting in stunning images in any lighting condition. The Aspherical lens and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements virtually eliminate ghosting and flare – giving you exceptional contrast and definition indoors or outdoors, from morning until night. For quick and quiet autofocusing, the lens features our Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Rear Focusing system. A handy M/A focus mode allows you to manually fine-tune the focus to create soft, dream-like images.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 8/6 (with one hybrid aspherical lens)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format: 44°
- Minimum f/stop: 22
- Closest focusing distance: 0.3m
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Filter Attachment Size: 52mm
- Lens Cap: Snap-on
- Lens Hood: HB-46
- Lens Case: CL-0913
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange): Approx. 70 x 52.5 mm
- Weight (approx.): Approx. 200 g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area): Front lens cap LC-52, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-46, Flexible lens pouch CL-0913