Laowa 15mm f/2 Zero-D - Canon R Landscape Bundle
The LAOWA 15mm f/2 Zero-D - Canon R Landscape Bundle combines the popular zero distortion 15mm f/2 from Laowa and a H&Y K-series Fiter Holder with HD MRC CPL 95mm filter, a H&Y K-Series ND64CPL and a H&Y K-Series HD MRC Soft GND Filter S-GND0.9 for ultimate landscape photography.
LAOWA 15mm f/2 Zero-D - Canon R
A fast and bright wide-angle prime, the LAOWA 15mm f/2 Zero-D - Canon R is a rectilinear lens with a sophisticated optical design to effectively limit distortion. The bright f/2 maximum aperture makes this lens especially useful for astrophotography and low-light use, and when paired with the 5.9" minimum focusing distance, distinct shallow depth of field imagery can also be produced. The optical construction includes three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness, clarity, and reduced color fringing. A Frog Eye Coating has been applied, too, to repel dust and moisture from the front element of the lens to benefit working in trying environmental conditions. Additionally, the manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture changes to suit video applications, and the front of the lens is threaded to accept 72mm screw-in filters.
Key Features of the LAOWA 15mm f/2 Zero-D - Canon R
- Ultra wide-angle prime lens designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Relatively fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits astrophotography and low-light shooting applications.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 15cm away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:4.
- The manual aperture ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Five straight diaphragm blades are used to render crisp 10-point sun-stars when photographing point light sources with smaller aperture sizes.
- Despite its ultra-wide design, this lens can accept 72mm screw-in filters on the front of the lens.
H&Y K-series Holder with HD MRC CPL 95mm
The innovative, patented design of the H&Y K-series Holder lets you quickly install/remove/adjust filters. Made of lightweight, durable Aircraft grade aluminum. Foam seals prevent light leaks and the oversized opening prevents vignetting when stacking multiple filters (even with ultra-wide lenses). Includes a slip-in 95mm circular polarizing filter that mounts behind the filter holder and allows you to stack multiple filters in front. Works great with ultra-wide angle lenses with filter threads.
Brand new patented magnetic holder with plug-in MRC CPL. The 95mm HD MRC CPL is exclusively designed for H&Y K-series holder, which is made of imported German SCHOTT glass with unique HD polishing technique and Japanese polarizing film with multi nano coatings. It is water-repellent, scratch-resistant and oil-repellent. The holder relies on magnetic / metal frames that fit most 100x150mm and 100x100mm filters, including H&Y filters, Lee. Nisi, Formatt Hitech, Kase and Benro Filters. With a magnetic frame, the filters simply stick to the filter holder and can then be locked in place once they have been positioned.
Key Features of the H&Y K-series Holder with HD MRC CPL 95mm
- Holds filters 100mm wide, up to 2mm thick
- Magnetic Filter Holder System
- Quickly Install or Remove Filters
- Gaskets for Light-Blocking
- Holder can rotate 360 Degree
- Circular Polarizer Rotates Independently
- Aluminum-Alloy Construction
- Circular Filter Size: 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm, 95mm
- Filter Type: Polarizing Filter Kit
- Includes: Adapter Ring, Carry & Storage, Filter Cap, Filter Holder
H&Y K-Series ND64CPL
H&Y ND64CPL is a specially designed ND64 filter (6 f-stops) with CPL function. High performance optical glass and exclusive nano coatings prevent loss of image quality usually associated when using multiple filters together. Slides into the rear of H&Y K-series Holder.
Key Features of the H&Y K-Series ND64CPL
- Combined Circular Polarizer with Neutral Density for total creative control
- Multi-layer Nano coating of polarizing film for superior performance
- Anti-smear, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coating provides maximum light transmission
- Water and oil repellent
- Neutral light transmission for colour accuracy
- Convenient wheel rotates the filter independently
- Polarizer Type: Neutral Density Circular Polarizer Filter
H&Y K-Series HD MRC Soft GND Filter S-GND0.9
H&Y's HD MRC graduated ND filter is created with perfect gradation by vacuum-evaporated coating system. With Corning Gorilla glass, are toughened to reduce the chance of breakages. Furthermore, it is perfect for shooting with wide/tele lens since it is processed by HD system. Through unique coating technique, it hardly makes influence on colouration.
Key Features of the H&Y K-Series HD MRC Soft GND Filter S-GND0.9
- Made of Corning Gorilla Glass III
- Even and gradual light transmission
- Oil/water-proof & double-sided coatings
- No colour cast
- For 100mm K-Series Filter Holder or adapted holders from other brands
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- 9-Layer Multi-Coating
- Rectangular Filter Size: 4" x 6" / 100 x 150mm
- Neutral Density Type: Graduated ND
- Density: 0.9 (3 stop)
- MPN - LAND15HYCR
- GTIN - TBA