Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 APO Ultra-Macro Sony E
Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the Sony E-mount LAOWA 100mm f/2.8 2:1 APO Ultra-Macro Sony E is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, colour fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and colour accuracy. The lens's manual focus design also suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 25cm. Additionally, a 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Key Features of the LAOWA 100mm f/2.8 2:1 APO Ultra-Macro EOS R
- Telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 25cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- A 13-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- MPN - VE10028SFE
- GTIN - 6940486700746