Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2:1 APO Ultra-Macro Canon EF
Characterized by its close-focusing capabilities and apochromatic design, the LAOWA 100mm f2.8 21 APO Ultra-Macro Canon EF is a unique and versatile short-telephoto prime. Featuring a pair of low dispersion elements, colour fringing and chromatic aberrations have been virtually eliminated throughout the focusing range in order to achieve high clarity and colour accuracy.
The lens's manual focus design also suits its macro capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 2:1 with a minimum focusing distance of 9.7" Additionally, a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Key Features of the LAOWA 100mm f2.8 21 APO Ultra-Macro Canon EF
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses a pair of low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 9.7" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aid in precise focusing control.
- A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- This Canon EF version features a dedicated aperture control motor, along with an integrated CPU chip, to permit automated aperture adjustment via the camera body as well as the ability to transfer Exif data from the lens to the camera.
- MPN - VE10028C
- GTIN - 6940486700725