Kodak Water Sport SUC 27exp Camera
The Kodak Water Sport 27exp Single Use Camera a One-Time-Use camera made to survive where a regular camera won't! Made with a rugged, durable and shock-proof frame; waterproof down to 15 meters; scratch-resistant lens, this disposable camera can be used in virtually any outdoor land or water situation.
Kodak MAX Versatility Plus Film brings picture quality to a new level by combining the colour quality, fine detail, and picture clarity of lower-speed films with the benefits of higher speed films. This film delivers extra sharpness and unsurpassed fine grain (among 800-speed films) for crisper, clearer pictures, even when enlarged.
Kodak MAX Versatility Plus Film produces consistently bright, vibrant colours across a wide range of lighting conditions. It provides accurate skin-tone reproduction for natural-looking "people pictures."
Key Features of the Kodak Water Sport 27exp Single Use Camera
- Waterproof up to 15m
- Divers and snorkelers, capture the vibrancy of life 15 meters underwater
- Sunscreen and scratch-resistant lens
- No blurry pictures from sunscreen smudges; Avoid scratches from sand and snow that can ruin pictures
- Rugged, durable, shock-proof rubber shell
- Great for bumpy rides and rocky trails
- MPN - 8004707
- GTIN - 041778004708