Godox X2T-S Wireless TTL Trigger for Sony
The Godox X2T-S Wireless TTL Trigger Transmitter - Sony can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with a built-in Godox X wireless radio system. X2T achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
Key Features of the Godox X2T-S Wireless TTL Trigger Transmitter - Sony
- User-friendly design, and easy to operate:
- LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting buttons, and 3 function buttons to realize quick settings.
- Quick Lock Hot Shoe
- Bluetooth Support:
- Using your iPhone/Android-based cellphone, or iPad/Android-based tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, etc.
- Supporting TTL autoflash and professional functions:
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference with other nearby systems. (Reminder: Only when the wireless ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are the same, can they be triggered.)
- Fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modeling lamp, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Supports firmware upgrade via Type C USB cable, wirelessly triggered by 3.5mm sync cord jack
- MPN -11.X2TS
- GTIN - 6952344217092