FujiFilm 10X70 FMTR-SX Polaris Binoculars BP234A-1 501
Among the world's greatest astronomy binoculars, the military-specification FujiFilm 10X70FMT-SX Polaris Binoculars transmits an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binocular and has Fujinon's EBC multi-coatings on every optical surface. It is also equipped with flat-field, distortion-free eyepieces that accept optional polarizer, nebula, haze, and ND (neutral density) filters as your observing needs require.
The 100% fog and waterproof 10x70 Polaris withstands drastic temperature and humidity changes with ease have abundant eye relief for use with eyeglasses and are the perfect astronomical binocular with its wide 7.0mm exit pupil diameter. Observe remarkable brightness, contrast, and lack of optical flaws, particularly in dark sky environments.
Key Features of the FujiFilm 10X70FMT-SX Polaris Binoculars
- Wide 7mm exit pupil diameter
- Nitrogen-purged water and fog-proof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multi-coatings upon all optical surfaces
- 56-74mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Pebbled external finish upon a metal housing (this binocular is not rubber-armored)
- Accepts optional polarizing, nebula, haze, and neutral density eyepiece filters
- Peel-down-style rubber eyecups
- Extremely long 23mm eye relief
- Accepts conventional 1/4"-20 binocular tripod adapters
- MPN - BP234A-1 501
- GTIN - N/A