Canon PowerShot G5X Mark II
Packing apt imaging capabilities within a svelte-yet-versatile design, the Canon PowerShot G5X Mark II is an advanced compact camera featuring a large sensor, fast processing, and a flexible zoom lens. The 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which coupled with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize fast autofocus performance, quick full resolution shooting up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Complementing the sensor and processor is a 5x zoom lens, which covers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. Rounding out the G5 X Mark II's design, the camera features a pop-up 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
Key Features of the Canon PowerShot G5X Mark II
- 20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 5x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot Pop-Up Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 20-fps Shooting, 30-fps Raw Burst Mode
- Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Manual Control Dials, Star Shooting Mode
20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Processor
Featuring a large 20.1MP 1" stacked CMOS sensor, along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, the G5 X Mark II offers notable imaging performance characterized by high speed and low noise. The stacked sensor design, coupled with the DIGIC 8 processor, affords especially quick focusing speeds, up to 20-fps continuous shooting, a 30-fps Raw Burst mode, and UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video recording.
5x Optical Zoom Lens
The versatile 5x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to short telephoto 24-120mm equivalent focal length range and features an f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture along with image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. The fast maximum aperture also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder features a 2.36m-dot resolution for sharp and clear eye-level viewing. The pop-up/retractable design also helps to retain a sleek overall form factor when the camera is not in use.
- Rear 7 cm 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front-facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.
- An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Other Camera Features
- Dedicated Star Shooting modes can be used to capture photos and videos of the nighttime sky with enhanced brilliance and clarity. Star Nightscape, Star Trails, and Star Time-Lapse Movies can be recorded, with auto or manual settings, and support functions, such as Night Display, Color Adjustment, and Star Emphasis, offer greater control over the final results.
- Panorama mode lets you pan about the scene to automatically produce stitched panoramic images.
- MPN - G5XII
- GTIN - 4549292119138